Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back to it

Okay I think I want to get this going again to give myself a place to vent about things other than taxes this busy season...

Mostly Bruins posts will be coming, as they are something worth talking about this season. I think my only issue this year will be finding things to gripe about, because this team is looking pretty good as the season winds down. The team listened to me and stuck with Timmy (like I said) and Tuukka hit his sophomore slump (also like I said-which start last year playoffs rd 2). They got rid of Wheeler (like I said) who was about to break the league record in offsides per season--a record previously held by none other than Blake Wheeler. And despite Savard being out for who knows how long, they have found the back of the net.

But I'm sure I'll think of something...

No comments:

Post a Comment